Selasa, 20 November 2012

De Pauh Garden(Big Burger)

My friend told me they went to this place and had a big size(4~5 adult eat) burger.Since then I always tried to find opportunity to dine here.







Cozy dining place


Your kids have something to enjoy with

Burger crew

Outside view.Big screen provided

Proper toilet in separated area



Chicken Chop

King size burger just arrived

outopsy

My son could be model for burger advertisement

Thick beef and cheese

My family not able to finish it.

So we have to bring back home for tomorrow's breakfast.

Proper hand wash area

surau

Big parking available


Location : Jalan Permatang Pauh(GPS:4.840725,100.648391) near to Politeknik & Perda
Speciality: Burger besar and other western food
Budget: MYR10 above
Operation hour: noon until mid night
Serving time: Burger 10 min
Parking : Provided(big)
Entertaintment: Astro via big screen
childseat: provided
toilet : provided
Surau:provided
Credit card payment:available

My good comment: This restaurant really show their quality and there are a lot of varieties.Basically this is exclusive place with cheaper price.Seems the owner invested millions for this.The Big Burger also tasty.I have to "tapau" back the burger and our family had our breakfast next morning with this burger again.Too big.
My bad comment: Nothing so far.Will try to find it in my next trip.

2 ulasan:

  1. just comment...
    saya pernah cuba...
    minuman tak sedap...
    masakan thai pun tak sedap...
    tapi wastern mungkin ok laa..

    BalasPadam
  2. Salam, koordinat GPS yg diberi salah.
    Koordinat yang betul ialah 5.371002,100.421994

    BalasPadam