Isnin, 10 Oktober 2011

Cendol Maklom

Looking for best malay condol in penang?

I heard from my friends that Maklom's cendols is superb and nobody can challenge this one. So I went there to check.

Its just a small stall but when you come at the wrong time,you will end up with long queue.If anybody has tried this and know there a better cendol in Penang,please let me know.


front view

Just arrived on my table






  • Location: Simpang 3 Maklom,Butterworth( GPS : 5 27.051   E 100 24.119)
  • Speciality: Cendol...also serving ABC
  • Operation hours: 11am to 7pm
  • Budget : MYR 1.70 & MYR2 for take away
  • Serving time: about 3 minutes
  • Parking; not provided
  • Childseat : not provided
  • Toilet : not provided
  • Entertainment : radio from nearby stalls
  • My good comment: The best cendol I had so far...worth try
  • My bad comment: environment....can judge from my picture.Better use proper equipment instead of hands during preparation.

3 ulasan:

  1. http://jalanja.blogspot.com/2013/01/teo-chew-cendol-penang.html?showComment=1388299457618#c7632009042165593184

    BalasPadam
  2. Sempoiii... dekat dgn umah mak aku jer ni... kerap jer aku ke sini... heavenly mcm2 ada... semua aku suka... ^_^

    BalasPadam