Khamis, 18 Februari 2010

Bawal Goreng Kelapa Sawit,Juru



Nak cari tempat makan best kat Penang?
Quite many times I came here to enjoy nice and crispy ikan bawal goreng under palm tress together with my fellow collegue.Its a normal scene if you see working collegue no matter he/she is malay,chinese,indian or even white people having their lunch here.I think most of people want to release their stress at office by enjoying the nature under palm trees.Only this time I had chance to snap a pictures and share will you all.
  • Location:On the way from Autocity to Pekan Juru,under power grid(GPS: N05 19.237; E100 25.995)
  • Capacity:150 people
  • Serving:Ikan Bawal Goreng and simple lauk kampung
  • Budget:MYR6
  • Operation time:Weekday,lunch time
  • Serving time:Self service
  • Parking:provided
  • childseat:provided
  • Toilet:Not provided
  • My good comment:Nice and unique environment,crispy ikan bawal,good taste of soy sauce.One of the staff even followed me until my car to give my son's dropped shoes.Thanks.This place deserve to be one of "Penang famous Malay food" category.
  • My bad comment:Don't know what will happen if raining. Other lauk taste was not so good and not so many.If you come at 1:15pm....high potential that you will eat only ikan bawal goreng.Others almost finished or completely finished.






6 ulasan:

  1. ken jaga jugak dgn burung di atas.. aku dh kena.. hahaha

    BalasPadam
  2. http://jutawanklik.com/#DuitMasyukk

    BalasPadam
  3. hari tu gi...performance dia tetap sama...kalau boleh tolong la buat lauk lebih sikit.

    BalasPadam
  4. so little choice on vege dishes. but overall quite good..

    BalasPadam
  5. Terbaik...Kena try bagi yg belum cuba

    BalasPadam