Khamis, 31 Disember 2009

Restoran Zaman,Kuantan

At first,I hate to put this into my blog because its away from the main objective.But I admit that the nasi lemak is good and I have to tell everyone.


Location:Jalan Kuantan-Gambang just beforeTUDM (N03 45.739, E 103 12.817)
Serving:Nasi Lemak,Roti Canai
Capacity:200 people
Operation:Breakfast
Budget:Nasi lemak=MYR1.70 without fried chicken(Far expensive from Penang,Kedah,Perlis)
Serving time:Self service.
parking:not provided
childseat:provided
My good comment:Tasty...4.5 star.Famous in Kuantan and restaurant is always full.
My Bad comment:You must go to kitchen to take the nasi lemak,but you are not the only one.Here I show you how many people line-up in the kitchen.

*Please click any advertisement to support this website.Thanks.

1 ulasan:

  1. It's already norm to queue in the kitchen. Waiting for food at table will take forever.

    From a humble roadside 'kedai papan' to own building. True, business is THAT good!!

    BalasPadam